Thursday, March 22, 2012

So...just wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for today

Coffee...served to me by a beautiful italian/german man
Books so good they make you want to jump up and down and laugh out loud
Running at dusk, my heart pumping, legs burning with the sun setting infront of me
My mum, who never ceases to amaze me in all her strength
Suey, who gets my music and who I know will be at home dancing to the Lumineers in her PJ's
Moments with Robert where I am left in awe of the miracle of children
God's ever present peace when things don't work the way I'd hoped
Learning a new language that forces my brain to work
The colour of the sky right now!
And little reminders of home, even when I am 16000km away

Bless this day and bless your heart xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori
    It's great reading your little bits and pieces. I also love the wallpaper on your page! A great blog and when I get my writing voice back I'll link you in to mine.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shirley!! By the way, congratulations on such a successful exhibition! Jesse was telling me about it! He is so proud of you! You go girl!!! xx

    ReplyDelete